Discover How Laminine™ Can Improve Your Health... Watch The Video Above!
Laminine™ Will Help Anyone. The Benefits, When Taken Regularly May Include...
Make 2017... the Year You Improve Your Health!
Join Thousands in 42 Countries
(shown at the bottom of this page) Who Are Already Seeing Amazing Health Benefits from
Regular Use of Laminine™ & Laminine™ Omega Plus!
"The Happy Pill"
Laminine™ is a
Natural, Synergistic SuperFood
that contains 22 amino
acids, trace minerals, vitamins and Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF)
The perfect combination of life-giving sustenance sourced from land, sea
Its source is from the "Miracle of
Clinical Studies have been conducted which showed Laminine's™ positive effects on Physical, Mental, Emotional Strengths and Overall Health. Laminine™ is an all Natural Product
CLICK HERE To Join My Group & Order (Wholesale) & Choose the "Laminine™ Activation Pack"
Probiotics are the good bacteria that benefit our health. Studies show they boost the digestive system, improve heart health and reduce depression. And their benefits go beyond that.
You can get probiotics from supplements or foods. To get them from you diet you need to eat fermented foods. Here are 10 foods rich in probiotics.
1. Kefir: Kefir eliminates digestive problems and fights off infections, according to research. To make kefir you simply mix kefir grains with milk (cow or goat), then ferment it for 12 to 48 hours.
2. Yoghurt: Yoghurt is very filling and rich in nutrients. And it contains the good bacteria since it’s made from fermented milk.
Studies show it can be beneficial to people with bowel movement problems, high blood pressure, and weak bones. Always go for plain greek yoghurt to avoid the excess sugar in regular yoghurt.
3. Kimchi: This food is a fermented food popular in Korea. It’s made with cabbage and different spices like ginger, garlic, scallion, and chili. It’s also rich in vitamin K, iron and vitamin B2.
4. Tempeh: This fermented food is perfect food for vegetarians. It’s made from soybeans and it’s high in protein. It’s actually one of the non-meat foods that are rich in vitamin B12.
5. Sauerkraut: According to Wikipedia, sauerkraut is finely shredded cabbage, that has been layered with salt and left to ferment. This food can last for months when stored in airtight containers. Sauerkraut is also rich in fiber, and antioxidants.
6. Pickles: Pickles are cucumbers that have been fermented in salt and water. Note that you won’t get probiotics if you make pickles with vinegar.
7. Miso: Miso is popular in Japan. It’s made from soybeans, koji (a type fungus), and salt. It can actually lower risk of cancer. The proof is in this study, where women who took miso soup regularly had lower risk of breast cancer.
8. Kombucha tea: This is basically green or black tea which has been fermented. Kombucha tea has many other benefits.
9. Natto: This fermented food is made from soybeans. Studies show it can improve cardiovascular health and bone health.
10. Cheddar cheese: You can get probiotics from cheddar cheese and other types of cheese including, cottage, gouda, and mozzarella cheese. Cheese is also rich in vitamin B12 and calcium.
For more information on staying healthy and improving your physique, get the 2-MINUTE ritual that melts belly fat. And don’t forget to like our Facebook page.
The post 10 Probiotic Foods That Improve Digestion Promote Heart Health and Reduce Depression appeared first on NaturalNews Blogs.
After Clicking on One of the Links Below, Just CLICK the "Click Here to Agree and Continue" Button in the "Informed Consent and Participation Agreement" Form... to Begin Your Own Personal Q & A Session on How Laminine and Laminine Omega +++ Can Help You Achieve PERFECT Health.