Discover How Laminine™ Can Improve Your Health... Watch The Video Above!
Laminine™ Will Help Anyone. The Benefits, When Taken Regularly May Include...
Make 2017... the Year You Improve Your Health!
Join Thousands in 42 Countries
(shown at the bottom of this page) Who Are Already Seeing Amazing Health Benefits from
Regular Use of Laminine™ & Laminine™ Omega Plus!
"The Happy Pill"
Laminine™ is a
Natural, Synergistic SuperFood
that contains 22 amino
acids, trace minerals, vitamins and Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF)
The perfect combination of life-giving sustenance sourced from land, sea
Its source is from the "Miracle of
Clinical Studies have been conducted which showed Laminine's™ positive effects on Physical, Mental, Emotional Strengths and Overall Health. Laminine™ is an all Natural Product
CLICK HERE To Join My Group & Order (Wholesale) & Choose the "Laminine™ Activation Pack"
Vitamin B12 is crucial for the brain, nerves, DNA and blood cells. Unfortunately, it becomes harder and harder for our bodies to absorb vitamin B12 as we age. In fact, 4 in every 100 women between age 40 and 60 have vitamin B12 deficiency. But age isn’t the only contributing factor – avoiding certain foods is what’s making you vitamin B12 deficient.
Here are signs of vitamin B12 deficiency and the foods you should eat to combat them.
Signs of vitamin B12 Deficiency
Being sleepy all the time despite getting adequate sleep at night
Strange sensations in the body – pins and needles sensations
Feeling of weakness and sluggishness
Loss of memory and impaired thinking
Feeling dizzy while doing simple things like walking
Skin looks pale (yellow)
Tongue gets swollen and red
Depression and anxiety
Note that very low levels of vitamin B12 can have more harmful effects. Also, vegan and vegetarian diets don’t offer enough vitamin B12 so you’ll need supplementation if you’re either. But non-vegetarians can get enough vitamin B12 from their diet. Below are great sources of vitamin B12
15 Best food sources of vitamin B12
1. Oysters: Oyster has high amounts of vitamin B12, it is also a great source of zinc. Zinc boosts testosterone, libido and benefits the ovaries.
2. Clams: Clams contain more vitamin B12 than any other food. They’re also rich in potassium.
3. Mussels: Other than vitamin B12 mussels are also rich in protein, potassium, omega 3s and vitamin C.
4. Sardines: This fish is known for its omega 3 properties, it can also fight vitamin B12 and D deficiency.
5. Crab: Crabs are loaded with lots of nutrients, they’re rich in magnesium, zinc, and vitamins A, B and C.
6. Salmon: 3 ounces of cooked salmon have 4.8 mcg of vitamin B12. Salmon is also contains vitamin D and omega 3s.
7. Trout: This fish can help you fight inflammation and improve brain function.
8. Tuna: Just make sure the tuna is bred in a clean environment. It’ll give you lots of omega 3s and vitamin D.
9. Grass-fed beef: Beef will give you lots of proteins and B vitamins.
10. Haddock: This fish has low amounts of mercury and it will give you omega 3s.
11. Milk: Not only is milk a good source of vitamin D and calcium, recent studies show it can reduce PMS symptoms.
12. Yoghurt: Yoghurt is rich in probiotics, magnesium, calcium and protein. Plain greek yoghurt is the best option.
13. Whole eggs: Eggs will also give you vitamin D and aid absorption of calcium in the bones.
14. Chicken: Chicken will give you lots of protein and keep you full.
15. Turkey: Turkey has small amounts of vitamin B12 so it may not be the best option for folks with severe deficiency.
For more information on eating healthy and staying fit, download your FREE 3 Weeks Flat Stomach Guide to help you improve your health and physique. And like our Facebook page.
The post 10 Signs of Vitamin B12 Deficiency (And best food sources of Vitamin B12) appeared first on NaturalNews Blogs.
After Clicking on One of the Links Below, Just CLICK the "Click Here to Agree and Continue" Button in the "Informed Consent and Participation Agreement" Form... to Begin Your Own Personal Q & A Session on How Laminine and Laminine Omega +++ Can Help You Achieve PERFECT Health.