Aloe Vera, when taken internally and used externally has been proven to be effective in the treatment and management of eczema. Aloe Vera contains polysaccharides (complex sugars) that are excellent for moisturizing and hydrating the skin.
When applied on dry eczema skin, it is quickly absorbed, reduces the itching and skin irritation and keeps the skin supple. Aloe’s healing power comes from increasing the availability of oxygen to the skin, and by increasing the synthesis and strength of tissues.
What is Eczema? Eczema is an inflammatory condition that causes dry itchy skin. It often begins in the first couple of months of life with red; weeping lesions on the face, scalp nappy area, and extremities. In adults, it usually affects the neck, inside the elbows and back of the knees. Eczema is often worse during infancy and greatly improves by early adulthood and many children improve by age two.
Eczema is common in people with asthma, hay fever, and other allergies. The rash may first develop as tiny blisters, which break and crush over. It is prone to infection especially if scratching is not controlled.
It is believed to be caused by an immune system weakness during infancy. This breach in the immune system takes place in the gut, which results in food allergens entering the blood thus resulting in eczema (and in some cases other allergic conditions such as asthma and hay fever).
Tips on Managing Eczema
Alongside using Aloe Vera products, environmental and lifestyle factors play an important part in helping to manage the condition.
Diet is another factor. The most common dietary factors contributing to childhood eczema are food allergies (most often wheat, dairy, eggs, Soya, food colorings, and preservatives) combined with a lack of “good fats”, which have powerful anti-inflammatory effects. To see if your child’s eczema is triggered by any particular food or drink, keep a food diary for a couple of weeks because the reaction won’t be immediate.
Boosting your intake of Omega-3 rich oily fish (mackerel, herring, salmon, tuna, trout, sardines) and other foods rich in Omega-3 fatty acids can have massive positive healing effects on eczema.
A daily Omega-3 supplement is recommended since in most cases we can’t get enough from our daily diet. When choosing any supplement for your child, make sure the label states that it is definitely suitable for their age group. Aloe Vera And Eczema relieve can be boosted by using Natural Herbal products.
Eczema Home Treatment
Other than using Aloe Vera, there are a number of eczema home treatments that can be applied to help relieve this condition.
1. Helping the skin retain moisture is important to successful treatment.
2. Take brief daily baths or showers with lukewarm (not hot)water. Use a gentle soap or non-soap cleanser. If possible bath without soap.
3. After bathing, pat skin dry and apply a lubricating cream (vaseline, Aloe Vera gel, Nutraderm). The cream may help keep your skin from drying out. reapply cream after.
4. An oatmeal bath may help relieve itching. Wrap one cup of Oatmeal in a cotton cloth and boil as you would to cook it. Use this as sponge and bath in tepid water without soap.
5. An oral antihistamine (Benadryl) may help relieve itching and relax you enough to allow sleep. Avoid antiseptic creams and sprays, as they irritate the skin.
6. Use a humidifier in the bedroom.
7. Washcloths and beddings in mild detergents and rinse at least twice. Do not use fabric softener if it is irritating.
8. Avoid contact with any irritants or allergens that cause problems.
9. Wear cotton clothing. Avoid wool and acrylic fabric next to the skin.
10. Keep the itchy area cool and wet. Try a compress soaked in ice water.
11. Avoid over exposure to the sun.
AloeVera And Eczema solutions are inexpensive. Whenever you have access to the Aloe Vera Plant, simply pick the leaf, slice it lengthwise and immediately apply the gel directly on the affected area of the skin. It has to be done immediately because Aloe Vera oxidizes quickly when exposed to air. Aloe Vera Juice has hydrating, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and can be a better alternative to other chemically based skin care products that are found in the market.
Discover How Laminine™ Can Improve Your Health... Watch The Video Above!
Laminine™ Will Help Anyone. The Benefits, When Taken Regularly May Include...
Make 2017... the Year You Improve Your Health!
Join Thousands in 42 Countries
(shown at the bottom of this page) Who Are Already Seeing Amazing Health Benefits from
Regular Use of Laminine™ & Laminine™ Omega Plus!
"The Happy Pill"
Laminine™ is a
Natural, Synergistic SuperFood
that contains 22 amino
acids, trace minerals, vitamins and Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF)
The perfect combination of life-giving sustenance sourced from land, sea
Its source is from the "Miracle of
Clinical Studies have been conducted which showed Laminine's™ positive effects on Physical, Mental, Emotional Strengths and Overall Health. Laminine™ is an all Natural Product
CLICK HERE To Join My Group & Order (Wholesale) & Choose the "Laminine™ Activation Pack"
After Clicking on One of the Links Below, Just CLICK the "Click Here to Agree and Continue" Button in the "Informed Consent and Participation Agreement" Form... to Begin Your Own Personal Q & A Session on How Laminine and Laminine Omega +++ Can Help You Achieve PERFECT Health.