Discover How Laminine™ Can Improve Your Health... Watch The Video Above!
Laminine™ Will Help Anyone. The Benefits, When Taken Regularly May Include...
Make 2017... the Year You Improve Your Health!
Join Thousands in 42 Countries
(shown at the bottom of this page) Who Are Already Seeing Amazing Health Benefits from
Regular Use of Laminine™ & Laminine™ Omega Plus!
"The Happy Pill"
Laminine™ is a
Natural, Synergistic SuperFood
that contains 22 amino
acids, trace minerals, vitamins and Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF)
The perfect combination of life-giving sustenance sourced from land, sea
Its source is from the "Miracle of
Clinical Studies have been conducted which showed Laminine's™ positive effects on Physical, Mental, Emotional Strengths and Overall Health. Laminine™ is an all Natural Product
CLICK HERE To Join My Group & Order (Wholesale) & Choose the "Laminine™ Activation Pack"
Most folks don’t realize that mineral deficiencies make them crave junk food. They’re only aware of the common causes of food cravings like hunger, food addiction and low blood glucose levels.
If your cravings don’t end after eating the foods you crave, you may have mineral deficiencies. And different deficiencies trigger cravings for different foods.
Below are foods most people crave and the mineral deficiencies that cause these cravings.
1. Chocolate cravings: If you find yourself craving chocolate all the time your body probably needs magnesium. Research shows that low magnesium levels cause chocolate cravings. Eat magnesium-rich foods like spinach, citrus fruits, and nuts.
2. High-fat or oily food cravings: Calcium deficiency makes us crave high-fat foods. Milk, cheese, broccoli, and turnip greens are great sources of calcium.
3. Sugar cravings: Sugar or sweet cravings can be triggered by different deficiencies. They include, Sulphur, carbon, chromium, phosphorus, and tryptophan deficiency. Foods rich in these minerals include fish, broccoli, poultry, liver, raisins, eggs, sweet potatoes and cranberries.
4. Bread cravings: Nitrogen deficiency is known to cause bread or toast cravings. You can fight these cravings by eating nuts, fish, and nuts.
5. Ice cravings: Craving ice all the time may mean you don’t have enough iron in the body. Foods to eat – meat, green veggies, fish, and black cherries.
6. Coffee or tea cravings: Craving either of these could mean you have iron, sodium, phosphorous, and/ or Sulphur deficiency. To end these cravings eat chicken, greens, garlic, onions, red peppers, nuts and legumes.
7. Carbonated drinks cravings: This could mean you have calcium deficiency, so increase intake of calcium-rich foods.
8. Craving burned foods: This can be cause by low amounts of carbon in the body. Eat lots of fruits to eliminate this craving.
9. Acidic food cravings: Magnesium deficiency can cause acidic food cravings. Eat nuts, seeds, legumes and fruits to fight off these cravings.
10. Salty food cravings: Cravings salty foods may mean your body lacks chloride. Fight salty food cravings with sea salt, fish, and raw goat milk.
For more information on staying healthy and improving your physique, get the 2-MINUTE ritual that melts belly fat. And don’t forget to like our Facebook page.
The post Your Body Needs These Minerals if You Crave These Kinds of Junk Food appeared first on NaturalNews Blogs.
After Clicking on One of the Links Below, Just CLICK the "Click Here to Agree and Continue" Button in the "Informed Consent and Participation Agreement" Form... to Begin Your Own Personal Q & A Session on How Laminine and Laminine Omega +++ Can Help You Achieve PERFECT Health.