- How should I use Laminine™? Suggested Adult Use: Take 2 capsules before breakfast and 2 capsules before bedtime for the first 15 days, followed by 2 capsules before breakfast thereafter. The supplement had excellent overall tolerability, as there were no reports of any side effects in the studies during dietary supplementation with PESE.
- What is PESE? ProtoEmbryonic Stage Extract (PESE) and OPT9 are the same thing as YTE (Young Tissue Extract). Other than the YTE/OPT9 (fert eggs extract) the other two ingredients are Plant Protein (from the yellow pea plant ) and Marine Protein from Shark Cartilage.
- Do I need a prescription to use Laminine™? No you don’t. Laminine™ is an all natural nutritional supplement containing only the finest nutritional ingredients, there is no need to obtain a prescription.
- What is the recommended dosage of Laminine™? We recommend 2 tablets, twice a day for the first two weeks, and 1 tablet, twice a day thereafter.
- How is the PESE potency assured? The PESE used in Laminine™ is derived from eggs, which come from free-range hens. There is no confinement or other stressful environmental factors, which affect the natural path to the essential life giving ingredients.
- Is there any significant cholesterol in the PESE? No. The egg consumes all the cholesterol during the protoembryonic and early stages. The PESE is derived from egg whites, not yolks. Health-conscious consumers have avoided eggs due to their cholesterol content, even though they are undeniably one of nature’s most highly nutritious foods. YTE contains virtually no cholesterol. During pre-embryonic development, 90 percent is consumed within the egg itself, so that YTE is virtually cholesterol-free.
- Are farm raised eggs different from range eggs? Chickens raised in factory farms where there is over-crowding, inadequate nutrition, no fresh air or sunshine, and inadequate space to roam and interact with other chickens, produces eggs of inferior quality. Fertilized eggs, however laid by unconfined, well-nourished hens that have mated with roosters in a natural environment as those in Norway are eggs proven to have a higher concentration of beneficial ingredients.
- What about Salmonella? Norway is one of the few areas in the world that is devoid of any presence of salmonella.
- How can Laminine™ combat aging? As the baby-boomer generation ages, it faces the typical challenges of decreased energy and lower sex drive. Many people may become depressed as they face retirement and search for a new purpose in life, or deal with chronic disease or deteriorating mental faculties. How wonderful to think that an all natural supplement may help these people overcome all of these challenges. While Laminine™ might not reverse the ageing clock, it can do much to make us feel young again, improving energy, stamina, and our zest for living. It can fulfill baby boomers’ desires to enhance stamina, energy as well as overall fitness levels and sexual health.
- Are There Any Side Effects Or Health Risks? This product contains only 100% pure pharmaceutical grade ingredients and is regularly tested to ensure the safety and quality. Each ingredient has been approved as safe by the FDA and all appear on the FDA’s GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) list. This product is manufactured in the USA under stringent GMP guidelines that have been set by the FDA.
- Are there any Contra-indications or Safety Issues? Although Laminine™ does not require any prescription, it is always suggested to consult your doctor with the list of ingredients if you are under any other medication, treatment or medical condition (such as pregnancy, heart problem) you may have a concern about.
Laminine™ & Pets FAQs
- Is Laminine™ safe for animal consumption?While Laminine™ was not developed specifically for consumption by animals, we have no reports of Laminine™ causing any adverse reactions
in animals. As with human consumption, if you have any specific concerns or questions about if your pet should take Laminine™, consult your veterinarian before giving Laminine™ to your pets.
- How can animals benefit from taking Laminine™?The benefits of Laminine™ usage in pets are very similar to that of humans.
- What is the suggested Laminine™ usage for different animals, such as: cats, dogs, and horses?The suggested usage varies by animal. The vets we have consulted with who use Laminine™ in their practices recommend the following usage.For dogs and cats (split equally in order to consume twice daily):
0-40 pounds: 1/2 to 1 capsule daily
40-80 pounds: 2 capsules daily
80-100 pounds: 3 capsules daily
For horses, suggested usage is approximately 4 capsules daily.
- When should pets be given Laminine™ ?If you choose to give your pet Laminine™, it is suggested you give Laminine™ to your pets before meals. Otherwise, Laminine™ can be mixed in with the pet food.
- Can Laminine™ benefit pets with joint discomfort?Laminine™ has been known to have a wide range of effects to improve a variety of health concerns in humans. While we have no specific studies on the use of Laminine™ in animals, we know many animals that have taken Laminine™ have experienced a decrease in the signs of joint discomfort. The ingredients in Laminine™ have been known to decrease the signs of joint discomfort in animals as it may stimulate stem cells in the joints, helping to repair articular cartilage of the joints.
- For what other animal health conditions have veterinarians used Laminine™ for the treatment of and to decrease discomfort?Veterinarians who are also LPGN IBOs have used Laminine™ in their practices for a number of conditions.
LIFEPHARM Scientific Advisory Board
LifePharm is dedicated to conducting studies that clinically prove the effects of its product line.
This is accomplished through the current and past research on LifePharm products, conducted by our Scientific Advisory Board.
M.D., LIFEPHARM RESEARCH SCIENTIST
Dr. Edward Andujar has over 26 years of experience in Clinical Medical Practice, Research and Product Development, Marketing and Medical Education, and Alternative Care. He has also hosted both television and radio programs educating and informing the public on health issues and preventative health strategies. Dr. Andujar received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School in Boston and completed his residency at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia.
LIFEPHARM SCIENTIST ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER, Europe
Dr. Giuseppe Maiffi is a patient educator on the latest developments in “oxidative stress” monitoring and treatments. His work has been published in numerous Academic Journals and his field of specialty is network with Italian referral scientific societies. Dr. Maffi received his Biological Sciences degree at Miam International University in the U.S.A. and his Naturopathic and Psychosmatic I.R.P.S. from School Grosseto in Italy.
M.D., HHC, ALC & AFNC, LIFEPHARM SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER
While working as an Internal Medicine Physician, Dr. Samina Ahmad championed efforts for underprivileged Pakistani women and children. She is a strong advocate for better healthcare and nutrition in underserved countries. She received her medical degree from the University of Punjab in Pakistan and holds numerous certifications. Currently she operates Samina’s Wellness in New York.
M.D., LIFEPHARM SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD MEMBER
Dr. Abeuova has been practicing gynecology, oncology and family medicine since 1982. She’s currently the Director of medical center for complex diagnostics in Kazakhstan.
LPGN Executive Leadership Team
The leadership at LifePharm stems from family. Wickson, Winston and Letisha joined their father at the helm of his company to help carry out his vision and to drive the company forward. Excellent leadership, marketing know-how and operations from our executive team family keeps LifePharm widely regarded as one of the leading direct selling companies in the world.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Wicky Suyanto has dedicated over 30 years as an entrepreneur in the health and wellness industry. After graduating from Pepperdine University in 1984, he began his first nutritional supplement company. He believes perseverance is the key to becoming the best. This core focus has allowed him to navigate through challenges throughout his life without giving up.
VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE
As Vice President of Finance, Wickson’s responsibility is to ensure that LifePharm sustains profitability for its IBOs. He is also responsible for the accurate and timely payments of commissions. Wickson invests in the latest financial software to continuously improve LifePharm’s approach to business. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Math and Economics and a minor in Accounting from UCLA. Wickson took LifePharm from zero to 100.000 IBOs within the first two years of business!
VICE PRESIDENT OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Winston’s focus at LifePharm is global expansion and working with IBOs to help their businesses succeed. With one eye on details and the other discovering new business opportunities for the company, Winston has been instrumental to LifePharm’s growth from the very beginning. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from UCLA and received his Masters in Business Administration from UCI. Winston helped open the LifePharm Opportunity in several new countries the last six years!
VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS
As Vice President of Operations. Jeanne oversees all aspects of business development, management and planning for the U.S. and international departments at LifePharm. A respected and experienced executive, Jeanne has dedicated the majority of her career to guiding several major direct-selling companies to success including Nikken and Visalus. Jeanne holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Journalism from West Virginia University.
|Franz R. Gaag
REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT, EUROPE
Previously running one of the top direct selling companies in the world, Franz Gaag brings his years of accumulated knowledge and real-world expertise to LifePharm. As Vice President of Europe, Franz oversees strategic planning, business management and market development for all of Europe. Being fluent in English, German and French, allows Franz to work closely with Europe’s team leaders to drive product sales, increase IBO enrollment, hold major events, and run operations smoothly to ensure the success of IBOs.
|Kimberly Purdy Lloyd
Executive Research and Development Scientist
Extensive and ongoing research is an absolute necessity for LifePharm DNA nutrition. As Executive Research and Development Scientist, Kimberly Purdy Lloyd has over three decades of experience in dietary supplements and specialty skincare formulations. She substantiates how LifePharm’s DNA nutrition affect you, so IBOs can confidently share and explain the benefits of the products.
Product Development Executive
With a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and a concentration in Marketing from UC Riverside, Letisha is quickly becoming an integral part of the family business. She is assisting with product development, emerging social media research and marketing. As Wicky Suyanto’s eldest daughter, Letisha has quickly followed her father’s footsteps in pursuing her passion in health and beauty.
LifePharm offers healthy living and sustainable income for everyone
LifePharm Founder and CEO Wicky Suyanto grew up in Indonesia, where health was often neglected and entrepreneurial opportunities could be a challenge. He vowed to create a company where healthy living and financial independence was an achievable reality for anyone. In 2011, he launched LifePharm with this mission.
I founded LifePharm on the belief that health and wealth go hand-in-hand: you need wealth to sustain health, and health to attain wealth. I wanted to create an opportunity where both are attainable.
This is a life worth living, because life is precious.
-Wicky Suyanto, CEO & Founder
|All About Family
At the forefront of LifePharm, you’ll find family. Wicky started LifePharm with his two sons Wickson and Winston.
They strive to share their family goals of sustainability, longevity, and success with you.
LifePharm is a debt-free, privately owned company, with no pressure to make executive decisions from outside shareholders.
|Our Core Values
LifePharm is guided by our 4 core values. These core values are the center in every action that we take, and every decision that we make.
We think BIG:
Balance means finding a middle ground between the company’s and customer’s needs. Put yourself in the customers’ shoes while doing what’s best for the company.
Integrity means being honest and trustworthy in everything we do. This includes the quality of products we create, the commissions we payout, and the decisions we make.
Innovation means to deliver results above and beyond expectations for customers, managers, and stakeholders. The existing situation.
Growth means to identify, focus, and engage on the strengths of our people and products. By combining on our strengths, we can accelerate the growth of the company.